Please Be Careful!
These are the 5 most common errors that cause an application to be rejected:
1. Unacceptable Monthly Income. Income lower then $1,000 per month.
2. Incorrect or Invalid Bank Routing or Account Numbers. Be sure to entering bank account information accurately. Routing numbers are always 9 digits.
3. Invalid Driver’s License. Symbols are not accepted. Only numbers and letters.
4. Incorrect Pay Date. Pay Date’s cannot fall on a weekend or holiday and must be valid.
5. Incomplete or inaccurate information. Submit complete and accurate information only.
GreenLeafLoans.com wants to help you improve your chances of getting your loan approved.
GreenLeafLoans.com is an online service that only provides access to lenders that provide safe personal loans directly to consumbers. You can apply right here.
Greenleaf Loans is an online service that provides access to safe online lenders for consumers who have their paycheck directly deposited into a checking or savings account. You can apply right here online. We collect information about your bank account details (where loan proceeds will be deposited), as well as employment details (ensure you have ability to repay the loan), and we keep all data confidential. We only use it to process online loans. Your information is always safe when you apply for Greenleaf Loans Online.
Through encryption and high levels of data security, we protect you and we keep your information safe. Our systems have been developed to guard against identity theft. We understand how valuable your personal details are: your social security number, bank account number, address and phone numbers, etc.
The phrase SSL Certified is short for Secure Sockets Layer. This is a protocol developed by Netscape for transmitting private documents via the Internet. SSL uses a cryptographic system that uses two keys to encrypt data - a public key known to everyone and a private or secret key known only to the recipient of the message. Many web sites use the protocol to obtain confidential user information, such as credit card numbers. All current browsers support SSL.